Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine or rotary ampoule washer is specially designed washing machine to wash ampoules with minimum contact of machine parts with the ampoules complying cGMP standards. Machine with specially designed Gripper system holds the Ampoule from Neck and invert the Ampoule till the washing operation completed and again after washing release the ampoule on outfeed feedworm system in vertical position ensures positive wash of ampoules. Machine is suitable to wash 1ml to 20 ml ampoules with the help of change parts,
Absolute cleanliness and hygiene is paramount in pharmaceutical filling and packaging processes and this becomes of even more importance when you consider injectables filled into glass ampoules. Each ampoule must be absolutely sterile before it goes into the sterile filling area. Adinath, the leader in high technology pharmaceutical machinery offers a high precision ampoule washing machine that meets today’s high standards of sterility and hygiene.
Ampoule feeds through feedworm to infeed Star Wheel and specially designed Gripper hold the Ampoule from neck and invert the Ampoule and move it further on rotary moving system for washing process. Ampoules traveling in neck down position above washing needles and moves along with the Needle bar ensures maximum time for washing once the needle enter in the Ampoule neck. Machine with Standard Six Different Washing Stations each of 6 Needle for optimum Washing and the sequence can be change as per customer’s requirement. Machine also having external wash for optimum washing of Ampoule. We are having two different models in this machine. AVRW-120 Automatic Ampoule Washing Machine provided output up to 100 ampoules per minute whereas AVRW-240 High Speed Ampoule Washing Machine provided output up to 200 ampoules per minute. Both the ampoule washers (automatic ampoule washer and high-speed ampoule washer) can wash 1ml to 20ml ampoules. We provide extended support for ampoule washing machine change parts and ampoule washing machine validation.
ROTARY AMPOULE WASHING MACHINE VIDEO
Exclusive Features of Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine
- Complete cGMP model.
- Production output capacity up to 200 ampoules per minute.
- All contact parts with the internal surface of Container and the wash media are made from AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Non-contact parts are made from engineering plastic, AISI SS 304 materials.
- All finishes, welding joints are processed, treated & equipment selected in accordance with cGMP standards.
- Machine provides 3 water washes & 3 Air washes.
- Complete flexibility with user for washing cycle.
- 18 Jets for 6 internal washing zones.
- 15 Cassette of Grippers each having 2 Grippers.
- Suitable for 1ml to 10ml ampoules.
- Washing sequence can be adjusted as per customer’s requirements.
- 3 Pumps and 3 Tanks of 25 liters each. (Optional)
- Each washing zone with independent circuit to avoid contamination.
- Automatic Infeed and Exit of containers.
- Machine is equipped with PLC system & printing facility with passwords. (Optional)
- Container unit counter with display in the control panel
- Machine can use as a sole machine or inline.
- Digital speed indicator for current output
- IQ/OQ/DQ validation documentation can be provided.
- Programming and software validation as per 21 CFR Part 11 can be done on demand.
Working Principle of Rotary Ampoule Washer
Ampoules feed from the Infeed tray are received on an Infeed Feed worm then moves on Infeed starwheel. The Grippers picks up the Ampoule from Infeed Star Wheel and invert it in neck down position over washing needles and move along with the needle bar for Washing. Ampoules traveling in neck down position above washing needles and moves along with the Needle bar ensures maximum time for washing once the needle enter in the Ampoule neck. Machine having six different washing stations each of 6 needles for optimum Washing and the sequence can be adjusted as per requirements. Washer also having external wash for optimum washing of ampoules.
On completion of a cycle, washed Ampoules are again inverted to neck upward position and feed to output star wheel. Washed Ampoules received from output starwheel can be collected on Output Tray or can be pushed to tunnel. A separate pumping station (optional) gives the right quantum of water at the desired pressure. In the absent of separate pumping station, we can provide the re-circulation & siliconization system on request.
The AVRW is equipped with 6 internal cleaning stations and each station has 6 cleaning needles making up a total of 36 cleaning needles. Each cleaning station is supplied via a pipe connected to the cleaning media-making washing area. This not only reduces the risk of particle generation, but also simplifies maintenance and cleaning efforts while saving time.
The 3 external cleaning stations mounted in a stationary position above the ampoule can be easily adjusted for a specific height, angle and lateral position. Each cleaning station receives cleaning media-making through a pipe connected to the cleaning media-making washing area.
CLEANING MEDIA PRINCIPAL:
WFI, Purified water and air cleaning station are synchronized with the ampoule by reciprocating motion. Design is such that these media are put to use only when needles motion in forward direction. WFI consumption is further reduced by collecting the WFI in re-circulating water tank to be used later on in the pre-washing station.
Washing Cycle of Ampoule Washing Machine
- 1st wash – Recycled Water (WFI)
- 2nd wash – Compressed Air
- 3rd wash – DM Water
- 4th wash – Compressed Air
- 5th wash – Water for Injection (WFI)
- 6th wash – Compressed Air
Technical Specification of High-Speed Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine
|Up to 100 per minute||
Up to 200 per minute
|9mm to 21.5mm||
9mm to 21.5mm
|60mm to 140mm||
60mm to 140mm
|440 Volts, 3 Phase 50 Hertz, 4 wire system||440 Volts, 3 Phase 50 Hertz, 4 wire system.|
Water Tank & Pump
|3 nos. each with 25 liters Capacity & Centrifugal pump||3 nos. each with 25 liters Capacity & Centrifugal pump|
|Overall Dimension:||2050mm (L) X 2000mm (W) X 1210mm (H) approx.||
2450mm (L) X 2000mm (W) X 1300mm (H) approx.
|700 kgs. approx.||900 kgs. approx.|
|Gross Weight||1000 kgs. approx.||
1300 kgs. approx.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.