Dental Cartridge Filling Machine or dental cartridge filler is suitable for the filling dental cartridges uses in dental applications. Machine is compact and provides higher production output. All contact parts are made from Stainless Steel 316L or FDA approved materials for cGMP compliance. Machine is suitable for application in pharmaceuticals, biotech and Biopharmaceutical industry.
The machine is suitable to handle cartridges from 0.5 to 10 ml. Cartridges loading and unloading is by means of compact in-feed and out-feed trays. The bung is inserted by mechanical system, while the sealing of the aluminum cap on cartridges is realized by means of crimping heads. Filling syringes are rotary piston seal-less and valve-less style, made from AISI SS 316L with the possibility to use also peristaltic pumps.
Exclusive Features of Dental Cartridge Filler
- Compact GMP Model.
- Monobloc model having all operations on one platform.
- ±1% filling accuracy.
- Automatic system for handling stoppering, filling and cap sealing operations.
- Automatic online rejection system.
- Suitable for filling 0.5ml to 10ml.
- All contact parts made of Stainless Steel 316L.
- All non contact parts made of Stainless Steel 304.
- “No Cartridge – No Filling”, “No Cartridge – No Stoppering” and “No Cartridge – No Capping” system.
- Universal change parts for sealing operations.
- Less space required, interchanging facility and easily cleanable.
- Less manpower required as all three operations on one machine platform.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered.
- Inbuilt Laminar Air Flow can be offered for sterile class 100 filling.
- Sampling and Rejection system can be provided on demand.
Working Principle of Dental Cartridge Filling Machine
Empty cartridges to be load on the infeed station of the machine from whether it will be teansported on to rubber stoppering station automatically. Rubber stopper bowl consist sterilized rubber stopper and delivered on to the cartridges with the help of rubber stopper chute. Stopper is fixed on to the cartridge by pneumatic pressing operation.
Further Indexing starwheel transfer the cartridges on filling station. Filling Station consist stainless steel filling syringe and needles. As cartridges reach the filling station filling needle deliver liquid in to the cartridges. There is one sucking needle mounted above the filling station which pull excess liquid out from the cartridges. Machine consist “No Cartridge – No Filling” system. So there will be no filling if there is no cartridge below the filling unit.
After filling cartridges transfer to the capping station automatically. Caps are stored in stainless steel cap bowl. Caps travel up to the cartridge through bowl and chute with vibration system. Once cap is on the head of the cartridge, Capping head perform capping operation.
At last there is rejection system, if there is any rejected cartridge then it will be automatically separated to rejection tray.
Duly filled & capped cartridges collected automatically on outfeed collection tray.
Technical Specification of Dental Cartrdige Filler Machine
|0.5ml to 10ml|
|Up to 3600 cartridge/hour|
AISI SS 316
Non Contact Parts
AISI SS 304
440 volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 wire system
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.