Ointment and Cream Mixer (ointment production vessel) including ointment manufacturing machine is uses in pharmaceutical & cosmetic industry for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotion, Gel Toothpaste. Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer designed principally for the food, cosmetic and chemical sectors and is the ideal solution for manufacturing emulsions and suspensions over a wide viscosity range. Highly advanced processing technology offers consistently high product quality with shorter batch cycles, minimum operating costs, low space requirements and simple operation.
With extensive experience at the leading edge of vacuum processing. System has developed a system that addresses the fundament requirements of the market, including, flexible process parameters setting and a robust design for demanding production conditions. The systems is easy to upgrade to reflect the latest processing trends.
With its modular structure, the Mixer can be adapted to the individual needs of the user. The plant can be operated alone or linked into an in grated system. Thanks to a comprehensive range of options, the flexibility of the Mixer can be expanded.
OINTMENT AND CREAM MIXER VIDEO
Design and Construction of Ointment Mixer Vessel
Manufacturing vessel is cylindrical vessel with either hemispherical or dished bottom. Top of the vessel is also dished end. Silicon gasket is provided between vessel and top lid. Agitator assembly in the manufacturing vessel., Bottom entry Homogeniser & Top Dual speed anchor agitator is provided in the manufacturing vessel. Hydraulic lifting of the top lid is provided in manufacturing vessel for cleaning. Suitable nozzles, manholes, valves etc are provided in all the vessels. Vessel is also provided with jacket which can be used for both heating and cooling. However in manufacturing vessel mainly cooling is done. Manufacturing vessel can be subjected to full vacuum.
Many year’s experience combined with extensive research & development has produced the best combination of vessel and agitation system, offering high productivity, quality and yield. This flexible system allows relative low minimum batch sizes to be. The heart of the Mixer is the externally mounted homogenizer, which introduces shear, drives product flow and discharges the completed batch.
- Interchangeable homogenizer tools: toothed rotor- stator or colloid head
- Aseptic construction
- Simple to dismantle for maintenance or interchange of tooling
- No additional pump required for discharging the product or cleaning (unless over 700 liters)
The scraper agitator prevents the product from baking onto the inner wall of the vessel during the heating phases. The integrated vacuum system with its powerful ring vacuum pump pulls both liquid and dry components directly into the homogenizer. The vacuum is fully controllable such that it is perfectly adjusted to each processing stage with (on demand) operation for environmentally friendly, economical production. The vacuum line can be fully flushed for cleaning purposes.
The easy-to –use Mixer control package can incorporate recipe control for simple and fast set-up. This PLC based package has pre-programmed settings which suit individual application requirements and allows for flexible configuration.
- Homogenization system
- Re-circulation line
- Vacuum system
- User-friendly interface
Application of Ointment Mixer Machine
Ointment Mixer Vessel is having application is production of pharmaceutical & cosmetic ointments having below applications:
- Ointment manufacturing
- Cream manufacturing
- Toothpaste manufacturing
- Gel manufacturing
- Emulsion manufacturing
- Lotion manufacturing
Exclusive Features of Ointment Mixer Machine
- cGMP model with
- All contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304/316/316L materials.
- Available in capacity ranging from 10 liters to 2000 liters.
- Design suitable for full vacuum rated operations.
- Steam heating of other heating option type jacket can be offered.
- Discharge height can be offered as per user requirements.
- Castor wheel and handle provided for easy movement of equipment.
- Heavy duty legs provide hence no need for foundation structure at user end.
- Flush bottm ball valve offered to minimize residual product.
- Standard as well as Flameproof/Explosion Proof motors can be offered.
- Differenical RPM can be offered as per individual process requirements.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered optionally.
- CE & UL certificaton models available on demand.
- 21 CFR Part 11 automation package can be offered.
- IQ/OQ/DQ validation protocal can be offered.
Technical Specification of Ointment Mixer Machine
|Capacity||10 Liters to 2000 Liters|
|Design||Semi Contra Rotary|
|Power Supply||1 H. P. to 90 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz|
|Gearbox||Helical type / similar|
|Stirrer Type||Anchor Type|
|Stirrer MOC||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Stirrer RPM||40 RPM adjustable through VFD|
|Stirrer Mounting Orientation||Top Mounted|
|Homogenizer MOC||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Homogenizer RPM||2800 RPM|
|Homogenizer Mounting Orientation||Bottom Mounted|
|Shaft Diameter||Suitable Diameter|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.