Ampoule Filler Sealer (ampoule filler equipment) including ampoule filling sealing machine perform filling packaging of glass ampoules. Ampoules are fiilled with liquid then purged with nitrogen gas and finally sealed using combustible gases. Machine is having specially designed filling pump for precise filling of liquid with neck centering during filling operation. Ampoule are sealed immediately after filling the liquid in order to avoid contamination. Machine made from high quality stainless steel 316L materials as per cGMP requirements.
Machine having flexibility to fill seal ampoules of 1ml to 25ml capacity. Apart from that, machine has a unique filling capacity of 0.5ml to 25ml in single dosing. Operating on the volumetric piston-pumps type filling principle, the device can fill 10 to 250 ampoules per minute. Another unique advantage of this equipment is the availability of the dead-tray. It offers perfect diversion of the sealed and filled ampoules.d
The required gases for sealing or filling the ampoules are oxygen and LPG (propane). This state-of-art machine provides optimum flexibility in the preparation of ampoules containing agro-insecticides, veterinary medicines, cosmetic ampoules and several other chemicals. This Adinath range of Filler Sealer is perfect for all kinds of open-mouth glass ampoules.
Ampoule Filler Machine Videos
Single Head Ampoule Filler
Double Head Ampoule Filler
Four Head Ampoule Filler
Six Head Ampoule Filler
Eight Head Ampoule Filler – High Speed Ampoule Filler
Servo Based Twin Head Ampoule Filler
Servo Based Six Head Ampoule Filler
Servo Based Eight Head Ampoule Filler
Types of Ampoule Filler Machines:
We offer below mentioned different types of ampoule filling machines:
- Open Mouth Ampoule Filler Machine
- Closed Mouth Ampoule Filler Machine
- Single Head Ampoule Filler Machine
- Double Head Ampoule Filler Machine
- Four Head Ampoule Filler Machine
- Six Head Ampoule Filler Machine
- Eight Head Ampoule Filler Machine
- Onion Skin Ampoule Filler Machine
- Servo Based Ampoule Filler Machine (Auto Fill Volume Adjustments)
Exclusive Features of Ampoule Filler Machine
- Compact cGMP model.
- Suitable for filling 1ml to 30ml glass ampoules.
- Filling and sealing in one unit – Monobloc type design.
- Having application in pharmaceutical, biotech & biochemical.
- Filling and sealing in one unit – Monobloc type design.
- Contact parts made from heavy grade Stainless Steel 316L materials.
- One motor synchronizes with all drives of the unit.
- Facility of injecting Nitrogen before and after liquid filling.
- 0.5ml to 25ml filling in single dosing.
- Designed to fill and seal type B as well as type C open mouth ampoules.
- Dead tray provided for upright placement of ampoules during collection.
- Pre warming unit before sealing for perfect sealing of glass.
- Change of format parts by hand without using any tool.
- Delicate ampoule rotating unit attached at the ampoule opening and sealing station.
- Waste tips collector made with the high quality stainless steel.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered.
- Inbuilt Laminar Air Flow can be offered for sterile class 100 filling.
Working Principle of Ampoule Filler Machine
Empty ampoules are placed onto hopper of the machine from where it has been dropped to travelling rack in one/two/four/eight by format part. Ampoules advanced to nitrogen purging stations where inert gas needles flush nitrogen. Further ampoules moves to filling unit where filling needles discharge preset volume of liquid into ampoules. Then ampoules stop at post nitrogen unit where again nitrogen get flush inside the ampule. After filling of ampoules it reaches to the sealing unit which is having pre warming and sealing stations. Pre warming station is having less pressure flame which make ampoule warm up to sealing process. Specially designed rollers rotates ampoules at sealing unit for perfect sealing of ampoules all around. Sealing unit perform sealing operation of ampoules. At last ampoules get collected onto collection tray of the machine in upright position for further processing.
The machine performs the following operations:
- Ampoule loading by hopper, star wheel transfers ampoule into transport rack
- One/Two/Four/Six/Eight ampoules advanced each machine stroke.
- Centering of ampoules necks during warming, sealing, gas flushing and liquid filling operations.
- Rotation of ampoules neck during warming and heating station.
- Elimination of waste ampoule tips by clippers and ejection into a separate container.
Technical Specification of Ampoule Filler Machine
|No. of Head||Single||Two||Four||Eight|
|Ampoule Sizes||1 ml to 30 ml||1 ml to 30 ml||1 ml to 10 ml||1 ml to 20 ml|
|Filling Speed||Up to 25 ampoules/minute||Up to 50 ampoules/minute||Up to 100 ampoules/minute||Up to 200 ampoules/minute|
|Filling Precison||± 1%||± 1%||± 1%||± 1%|
|Filling Pump||Piston Pump||Piston Pump||Piston Pump||Piston Pump|
|Burner Gas||LPG & Oxygen (O₂)||LPG & Oxygen (O₂)||LPG & Oxygen (O₂)||LPG & Oxygen (O₂)|
|Nitrogen Arranegment||Before & After Filling||Before & After Filling||Before & After Filling||Before & After Filling|
|Number of Fill Nozzles||One||Two||Four||Eight|
|Number of Nitrogen Nozzles||Two||Four||Eight||Sixteen|
|Number of Sealing Burners||Two||Four||Eight||Sixteen|
|Power Required||0.5 H.P.||1 H.P.||1 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|Power Voltage||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System||230 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System|
|Contact Parts||Made from Stainless Steel 316L||Made from Stainless Steel 316L||Made from Stainless Steel 316L||Made from Stainless Steel 316L|
|Overall Dimension||915mm (L) x 610mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx.||915mm (L) x 760mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx.||1200mm (L) x 1070mm (W) x 965mm (H) approx.||2200mm (L) x 1400mm (W) x 1100mm (H) approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.