Multijet Ampoule Washing Machine or ampoule jet washer is a semi-automatic, compact, versatile and a reliable ampoule and vial Washing machine, equipped with cGMP requirements. Multijet Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine is designed with stainless steel construction with compliance to wash ampoule size of 1ml to 20ml and glass vial sizes of 2ml to 100ml with the help of suitable change parts. All contact parts are made from Stainless Steel 316L, or FDA approved materials.
This lab scale small ampoule washer is having timer operated solenoid valve system for observing total six washing in one cycle. Multijet Ampoule & Vial Washing Machine is widely use in medium & small-scale injectable organizations. Combi trays are made from of cast nylon materials with number of holes depends upon diameter of ampoules. There is combination of 53 holes, 100 holes, 189 holes, 240 holes and 340 holes needle plates to perform different sizes of ampoules. We also have Multijet Vial Washing Machine which is specially dedicated to wash vials.
MULTIJET AMPOULE WASHING MACHINE VIDEO
Exclusive Features of Multijet Ampoule Washing Machine
- Compact GMP model.
- Solenoid valve system with timer operated mechanism controlled from HMI.
- PLC HMI based touch screen control panel.
- Suitable to wash 1ml to 20ml ampoules and 2ml to 100ml vials.
- Positive & pressurized jets through washing needle for pressure cleaning at minimum usages for washing media. Sound design concept of pressure tank for reverse & continuous supply of wash medias.
- Both internal & external washing ensuring absolutely & continuous ampoule after sequential washing.
- Acrylic top cover provided for clear view of washing during running of the machine.
- On-line poly carbonates housing with P.P. replaceable filter cartridge of 5 or 10 micron of water for best possible washing.
- All contact parts of washing media & Compressed Air are made from Stainless Steel316 or Polycarbonate HDPE or P.P. or any other FDA approved material.
- Machine automatically stop in case of acrylic top cover lifted during cycle operation and machine re-start from the point when cover is pushed down.
- Easy to operate machine can be operated by even semi-skilled operator.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
Working Principle of Semi-Automatic Ampoule Washing Machine
Ampoules are loaded in bulk onto combi tray if received in ready to dump boxes, which will have exactly same number of Ampoules and the pitch, as loading tray. Alternatively, each Ampoule/Vial has to be arranged into the tray individually. The loading tray is placed directly into the machine & the handlebar is lowered for automatic centering of washing needles into the Ampoules neck. The top cover is lowered & switch is operated for automatic sequential washing. Washing is performed from inside and outside of each individual Ampoule. Machine automatically stops after one complete washing cycle with buzzer sound and red-light indication. For removal of tray, reverse procedure is to be observed. Depending on loading & operator’s efficiency one can achieve 30 loading trays in an hour.
Production Performance of Ampoule Washing Machine
|Jet Needles||Production Output|
|56 Holes Plate||1680 per hour approx. (56 holes plate x 30 cycles)|
|99 Holes Plate||2970 per hour approx. (56 holes plate x 30 cycles)|
|189 Holes Plate||5670 per hour approx. (56 holes plate x 30 cycles)|
|240 Holes Plate||7200 per hour approx. (56 holes plate x 30 cycles)|
|340 Holes Plate||10200 per hour approx. (56 holes plate x 30 cycles)|
Washing Cycle of Multijet Ampoule Washer
|Internal/External Washing||Washing Media|
|1st Wash||De-Mineralized Water|
|2nd Wash||Purified Air|
|3rd Wash||De-Mineralized Water|
|4th Wash||Purified Air|
|5th Wash||Water for Injection|
|6th Wash||Purified Air|
Technical Specification of Multijet Ampoule Washing Machine
|Loading & Unloading||Manually|
|Washing Process||Automatic through PLC|
|Input Specification||2ml to 100ml vials and 1ml to 20ml ampoules|
|Production Output||Up to 100 ampoules/vials per minute(depends upon needle plate and operator’s efficiency)|
|Power Supply:||0.25 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics:||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Net Weight:||120 Kgs. Approx.|
|Gross Weight:||250 Kgs. Approx|
|Net Dimension:||1200 mm (L) X 1020 mm (W) X 1080 mm (H) approx.|
|Case Dimensions:||1350 mm (L) X 1200 mm (W) X 1280 mm (H) approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.