Ointment Manufacturing Plants (ointment production plant) including ointment preparation plants are ideal tools for the pharmaceutical & cosmetic industries for the production of Ointment, Cream, Lotions, Tooth paste & other emulsions & homogenizations.
Gel Production Plants specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Ointment/Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment.
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective man power utilization.
Ointment Manufacturing Plant Video
Ointment Manufacturing plant consist the following equipment’s and accessories:
- Manufacturing Vessel or Jacketed planetary Mixer
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Working Platform
Extensive research & development has produced the best combination of vessel agitation system, offering high productivity, quality and yield.
- Low relative batch size
- Conical design and proven geometric ratios ensure optimum product flow
- All surfaces angled to ensure ease of cleaning
Intergrated Vaccum System
- Fully controllable to permit variation of vaccum levels according to the process phase
- Operates on demand for environmentally friendly and low cost operation
- Vaccum line can be fully flushed for sanitation purposes
User Friendly interface
The easy-to-use Mixer control package can incorporate process parameter storage for simple and fast set-up
- PLC-based, with Touch Screen MMI and SCADA Packages
- Choice of packages to suit application requirements
- Flexible configuration
A comprehensive range of additional features can be provided to increase the flexibility of the Mixer Each option is supplied fully integrated in to the control system of the unit with appropriate safety features.
- Heating / cooling and insulated jackets complete with temperature control and safety equipment
- Semi Contra Rotary agitator with open slot scraper design
- Short loop product Re-Circulation for smaller batch sizes
- Hydraulic lifting of manufacturing vessel top dish to facilitate product recovery
- Separate pre – mix vessels for wax and water phase
- Process piping with transfer panel design for automated plants
- Leaning In place cycles with validation protocols
Ointment Manufacturing Plant Layout (GA Drawing)
Salient Features of Ointment Manufacturing Plants
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are cGMP (paint free construction).
- The gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
- All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- The entry of all agitators are from top & High Speed Emulsifier from bottom or In-line Emulsifier (as per customer choice).
- All vessels are suitable for internal pressure of 1 Kg. / Sq. cm. and hence can be sterilized.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304 / SS316 (as per custom requirement) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of temperature & time of the plant are indicated digitally on the control panel.Ampere indicates on Ampere meters.
- A microprocessor based automatic operating plant can be designed as per requirement.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
Production Capacity of Ointment Manufacturing Plants
We manufacture Ointment Manufacturing Plants in batch production capacity ranging from 20 kgs. to 2000 kgs.
Applications of Ointment Manufacturing Plants
Pharmaceuticals: Ointments, Lotions, Creams and Gels
Cosmetics: Cold Creams, Emulsions, Lotions, Gels, Hair Gels, Mascara Make Up, Shampoo and Toothpaste
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.