Tablet Coater R&D Model (small coating pan) uses for sugar/film coating onto tablets. All contact parts are made from Stainless Steel 316L or FDA approved materials for cGMP compliance.
PAN: The Coating Pan is Semi Ellipsoidal size pan with a circular mouth for charging & discharging of tablets, Pan mounted at an inclination of 45 degrees to the horizontal.
DRIVE ASSEMBLY: The tablet coating pan consists of a suitable 3 Phase, 440 V, 1440 RPM TEFC motor with suitable worm reduction gear box and cone pulley arrangement to give three speed output.
HOT AIR BLOWER: The tablet coating pan unit is provided with a hot air blower consisting of suitable 3 Phase 440 V, 2880 RPM TEFC electric motor & centrifugal blower with damper delivering required CFM. The air is heated by means of suitable electric heater to give air at 30 to 90 degrees Heater with thermostat control and flexible hose pipe.
CONTROL PANEL: Unit provided with suitable control panel with starters and push button to actuate the drive and for blower The circuits consists of MCCBs, relays and contractors in series Ample overload protection is provided by the MCCB and the relay Wires coming out of the connections are numbered for easy recognition.
MOUNTING: The motor and gear box is mounted inside sturdy MS frame and the pan mounted on the Gearing housing fitted in the stand. Blower mounted by the side of the stand or placed in remote location if required.
FINISH: All joints argon Arc welded and all SS Parts polished to suitable finished required of pharmaceutical equipment MS parts painted to smooth finish.
Tablet Coater Video
Salient Features of Aseptic Filling Machine
- Compact GMP Model.
- Suitable to fill 50mg to 1500mg in single dosing.
- Powder wheel rotation and vial transportation through servo motors.
- Vacuum driven specially designed Powder Wheels.
- All contact parts made of SS316L materials with easy removal system for Autoclaving / Sterilization.
- Filling Accuracy of ± 2% depending upon powdwer characteristics and environmental conditions.
- Built in Rubber Stoppering System.
- Multiple dosing system with the help of change parts.
- Built in Turn Tables with Separate Drive for speed control of infeed and outfeed of vials.
- Various safety features including Clutch system for Vial Breakage.
- Tool Less adjustment of Doctor Blade and Wiper Blade saves valuable time and easy for setting.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered.
- Inbuilt Laminar Air Flow can be offered for sterile class 100 filling.
- Sampling and Rejection system can be provided on demand.
Working Principle of Aseptic Filling Machine
The sterilized powder is stored in powder hopper is agitated by pair of mechanical agitators for maintaining consistency and uniform bulk density. The powder wheel having twelve ports which rotates at pre-determined speed below the powder hopper with practically no clearance. Powder wheel consist of Piston in each port and behind the powder wheel vacuum plate is provided. There is no clearance between powder wheel and vacuum plate due to back spring pressure. Precise volume of powder is sucked into the port of powder wheel during vacuum; according to the piston length different fill size can be achieved. The excess powder is doctored off by a doctor blade. Doctor blades can be adjusted from outside also without removing powder hopper. When powder wheel indexes further and remain in the port due to the vacuum till it reaches just vertically above the container. The time dose of Compressed air (Nitrogen Gas), sterilized low pressure air sequentially flushes out powder from the port of powder wheel in to the container one by one.
The filled containers are immediately separated on the conveyor by vial separator and moves further for stoppering operation.
The sterilized, siliconised, rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves to vibratory bowl and stacked vertically in the rubber stopper chute. The container is hold firmly between pair or timing belt to pickup rubber stopper from exit end of the chute. Further container is passed between two pressing roller for tight fit fixing of rubber stoppers.
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.