Handwash and Sanitizer Mixer (liquid mixer machine) including Handwash Mixing Machine is uses for mixing handwash and sanitizers. Assembly equipped with series of paddle types blades, pitched or flat blade of appropriate shape. In Mixer two consecutive blades move in opposite direction which creates laminar thinning of the material and facilitates uniform mixing. Paddle type blades mounted on scrapping arms and welded to hollow shaft have independent drive. Bottom support to the shaft called piyot provided for firmness of shaft during rotations. Paddles mounted on internal shaft & hollow shaft rotates in anti-clockwise & clockwise direction respectively. Paddles mounted on internal shaft creates relative movement of the material. For discharge of material different types of valves can be offered as per user requirements. Flush bottom type valve can be offered for minimum residual within vessel.
Handwash Mixers (vacuum operated models) are produces to withstand perfect vacuum during the process for optimum mixing and to eliminate air trap as surfactant has tendency of forming suds. Sanitizer mixer is having shell of suitable thickness steel with a hemispherical bottom and flanged/loose lid top made out of S.S. 304 plate. There is provision of bottom entry homogenizer in the same vessel which homogenizes all ingredients & hence there is no need to go for external inline homogenizer otherwise problem of aeration will increase process time. Vacuum operated shampoo mixer is suitable for 700mm vacuum and internal pressure of 2.5 kg/cm2.
Adinath is manufacturer of handwash mixer and sanitizer making machine in India. Our range consist Standard Handwash Mixer as well as Vacuum Operated Sanitizer Mixer. We produce these vessels in capacity ranging from 10 liters Small Handwash Mixer to 20000 liters Industrial Handwash Mixer.
HANDWASH AND SANITIZER MIXER VIDEO
Application of Handwash Mixer Machine
Handwash Mixer Machine is having below mentioned other applications apart from hand wash manufacturing:
- Liquid Soap manufacturing
- Laundry Soap manufacturing
- Liquid Handwash manufacturing
- Hair Oil manufacturing
- Shampoo manufacturing
- Emulsion manufacturing
- Herbal Shampoo manufacturing
- Face Wash manufacturing
- Body Wash manufacturing
- Perfumery manufacturing
- Cosmetics Liquid manufacturing
Exclusive Features of Handwash Mixer Machine
- All contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304/316/316L materials.
- Available in capacity ranging from 5 liters to 20000 liters.
- Offered in Standard model and Vacuum rated model.
- Air Vane Motor/Pneumatic Mixing can be offered for alcohol-based products.
- Flameproof/Explosion proof motor and control panel can be offered as per requirements.
- Jacket with heaters can be offered for heating arrangement.
- Discharge height can be offered as per user requirements.
- Castor wheel and handle provided for easy movement of equipment.
- Heavy duty legs provide hence no need for foundation structure at user end.
- Flush bottom ball valve can be offered to minimize residual.
- Standard as well as Flameproof/Explosion Proof motors can be offered.
- Differential RPM can be offered as per individual process requirements.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered optionally.
Technical Specification of Handwash Mixer Machine
|Capacity||5 Liters to 20000 Liters|
|Power Supply||0.5 H. P. to 75 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz.|
|Gearbox||Helical type / similar|
|Stirrer Type||Pitch Type Stirrer|
|Stirrer MOC||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Stirrer RPM||150 RPM adjustable through VFD|
|Stirrer Mounting Orientation||Top Mounted|
|No. of blades||Two|
|Shaft Diameter||Suitable Diameter|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.