Vertical Autoclave or sterilizer also known as top loading sterilizers that come in cylindrical shape. These are widely uses in hospitals, Operation Theater (OT), microbiology laboratory for sterilization of various medial and cultures
Autoclaves are low cost options for general sterilization ideal tool for Laboratories, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Agricultural R&D labs etc, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage Industries and Institutions.
The autoclave is designed to accommodate a wide range of applications. The user can choose to add the features needed according to the sterilizer’s intended use. The advanced laboratory autoclave line is available in an unmatched range of floor standing models with chamber volumes of 50 to 250 liters.
Types of Autoclaves / Sterilizers
- Sliding Door Horizontal Steam Sterilizer
- Horizontal Cylindrical Sterilizer
- Horizontal Rectangular Sterilizer
- Double Walled Vertical Autoclave
- Triple Walled Vertical Autoclave
Exclusive Features of Steam Sterilizer
- Stainless steel interior
- Digital temperature indicator
- Digital temperature Controller
- ISI marked flange / immersion heating elements
- Up to 121°C temperature range
- Silicone rubber gasket
- Automatic pressure control switch
- Stainless steel basket
- Reliable steam pressure gauges
- Double or triple walled construction
- Pedal for lid opening
- Water level indicator
- Water inlet & outlet valves
Process Operation of Autoclave
- Place the Autoclave and sterilizing material on the table or on the shelf.
- Make ready load which you want to sterilize.
- Twist the lid of the autoclave Anticlockwise and lift the lid.
- Fill water (appx. 1 liter) in the base chamber.
- Place the loaded Basket/Dressing Drum in the autoclave.
- Check that the rubber seal is in place and is in good condition.
- Put on the lid, press it down and turn it clockwise until it does not turn anymore.
- The sterilizer in the closed position will have both handles parallel and one above the other on either side.
- After few minutes steam will start generating and at 15±2 lb psi pressure the steam will come out strongly from the stopcock.
- Let the process go on and after 15minutes turn off the power and lift or pull out the Stopcock whistle/valve of the vent tube with forceps or piece of cloth.
- The whole steam will escape but it will be hot.
- Make sure that there is no steam left in the sterilizer and pressure gauge is also at Zero lb psi.
- Now open the autoclave lid by twisting it anticlockwise and lift the lid off the base chamber.
- Remove the rack/dressing drum from the autoclave and Preserve them in a safe place.
- Remove all the water from the base chamber and close the autoclave by putting the lid on it clockwise.
- Put the stopcock whistle/valve back on the vent tube for next sterilization.
Technical Specification of Vertical Autoclave
|Construction||Standard Model||Double Walled Model||Triple Walled Model|
|MOC Exterior||MS Painted||SS 304 (mirror finish)||SS 304 mirror finish)|
|No. of walls||Double||Double||Triple|
|Lid||Polished MS||SS 304||SS 304|
|Interior||SS 304 with silicon gasket|
|Working Pressure||15 to 20 PSI|
|Working Temperature||121°C to 125°C|
|Controller||15 PSI & 121°C|
|Pressure display||Analog dial gauge|
|Hydraulic tested||Hydraulically Tested up to 40 psi|
|Basket||Stainless steel basket||Stainless steel basket||Not Required|
|Power supply||220 Volts, Single Phase, 50Hz|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.