Linear Bottle Washing Machine or linear bottle washer is most ideal for Round Vial and finds wide application in pharmaceutical industries. The automatic loading arrangement facilities loading of vials on to SS wire mesh conveyor through feed conveyor or vials are pushed manually from feed table. This saves manpower as vials are feed into pockets automatically. The automatic unloading mechanism consists of unloading vial continues on to turn table (Optional).
Automatic Linear Bottle Washing Machine is suitable to wash glass bottles. Machine equipped with six washing stations can be interchangeable as per specific customer’s requirements. This Linear Bottle Washer provides 3 water wash & 3 air wash for positive & pressurizing washes of bottles. All contact parts made from stainless steel 316 and non-contact parts made from stainless steel 304 materials. Bottle invert into neck down position and nozzles enters into bottle during washing cycle to meet GMP requirements. Automatic Linear Bottle Washing Machine is ideal and economic choice for online Bottle Filling Line. Machine is having uses in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Food, Chemical & allied industries. We provide extended support for bottles washing machine change partss and bottle washing machine validation.
LINEAR BOTTLE WASHING MACHINE VIDEO
Exclusive Features of Linear Bottle Washing Machine
- High-pressure spray nozzles ensure perfect wash of Bottles.
- Interchangeable wash sequences.
- Totally fabricated from SS Materials, including the basic frame.
- No change parts required for washing of round bottle saving time of change over. (Change Parts require for Flat bottles & if change of neck size.)
- All parts coming in contact with washing zones / jet are made from SS 316 materials.
- The machine suitable for handling washes of round and flat glass bottle (With help of change parts).
- Water re-cycling arrangement is possible as per customer’s need.
- Machine is totally rigid and with stands continuous operation for long working. Hours without any trouble.
- Higher capacity centrifugal pump to wash bigger container.
- Third Tank & pump can be fitted (optional).
Working Principle of Linear Bottle Washer
Three-cycle rinsing allows flexibilities of various wash cycles such as fresh water, dematerialized water etc. as per the rinsing requirement of bottle. All the pumps are made of SS and all the water contact parts are made of SS 316 on a heavy base of SS structure. In tunnel design is such that separation is maintained between feeding zone and discharge zone of the cleaned containers. All the mechanical drives are separated and isolated from the washing zone. Approved materials only are used for construction, together with a careful choice of components, thereby taking in to consideration all aspects of sanitation and consequence complying with the pharmaceutical G.M.P. requirements. The quality of rinsing is ensured through 3 sets of inner and 2 sets of outer nozzles accurately placed to direct the jet at centre of the bottle and the bottle comes out with water totally drained with minimum droplets of water.
Technical Specification of High Speed Bottle Washer
|ALBW 100||ALBW 150||ALBW 250|
|Up to 100 bottles/minute||Up to 150 bottles/minute||Up to 200 bottles/minute|
|No. of Pockets||10||12||
|Main Motor||1 H.P. / 415 Volts / 50 Hz||1.5 H.P. / 415 Volts / 50 Hz||
3 H.P. / 415 Volts / 50 Hz
Pump Two Nos
|1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz||1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz||1 HP x 2 = 2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz|
|Electrical Heater||3 K.W.||3 K.W.||
|0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz||0.5 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz|
|Tank Capacity||80 Liters. S.S. 316||80 Liters. S.S. 316||
80 Liters. S.S. 316
|3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air||3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air||3 Inner + 1 Outer + 1 Air|
|Cycle Timing||3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 second for traveling.||3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 second for traveling.||
3.5 Second for each wash + 1.5 second for traveling.
|Water / Air Consumptions||400 Ltrs. / hour / Cycle / Pressure 2.5 Kg @ 20 CFM||400 Ltrs. / hour / Cycle / Pressure 2.5 Kg @ 20 CFM||400 Ltrs. / hour / Cycle / Pressure 2.5 Kg @ 20 CFM|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.