Tablet Blister Packing Machine (capsule blistering machine) including pharmaceutical blistering machine is cGMP machine uses for packing of smaller and regular shaped solid articles such as pharmaceutical tablets, capsules, dragees etc., in blister packs using PVC-Alu packaging materials. The Blister Forming, Product Feeding and Sealing operations are continuous by rotary motion while the indexing and punching operations are of intermittent reciprocating motion. The output capacity of the machine depends on the product characteristics and thus on the type of feeding device. In case of slightly curved or flat tablets up to 10mm diameter an output of 240 packs per minute can be optimally achieved.
Adinath is one of the leading blister packaging machinery manufacturer in India offers complete range of single track blistering machine and double track blistering machine. These machines uses for packaging of tablets in blisters and capsules in blisters. It is also called and Tablet Blister Packing Machine and Capsule Blister Packing Machine.
Tablet Blister Packing Machine Video
Design Highlights of Blister Packing Machine
ABP-240 is an Automatic Blister Packaging Machine utilized for packaging of the tablets, capsules in a blister pack. ABP-240 is a machine with continuous operations of forming station, feeding station, sealing station and printing station. Whereas punching station is of intermittent nature. Product capacity of the machine depends on the product characteristics, pack layout and on type of feeding device.
PVC film is generally used as base film and Aluminum foil with heat sealable VMCH coating as lidding film. Batch code printer, Inspection Camera and Inline perforator are the accessories, which can be mounted on the machine. The blister cavities are formed on the PVC/PVDC film web by vacuum processes.
This blister formed web moves over the web guide track and at this station the products are fed into the individual cavities. The formed web along with the tablet or capsules moves towards a sealing station, where it is fused to the aluminum foil, which is drawn from an aluminum reel – feed station. The punching tool punches out the specified pack, which is transferred to the out feed conveyor.
Products to be packed on the machine are specifically pharmaceutical products such as Tablets and Capsules. Different type of products can be fed into the blister formed cavities on the formed web over the web guide track at the feeding zone.
Salient Features of Capsule Blister Packing Machine
- Compact GMP Model.
- High speed, High production, Cost effective.
- Combi packs for better utilization of capacity and packaging materials.
- Edge – to – edge cutting to eliminate trim waste between packs.
- Special tool design reduces trim waste.
- Continuous blister forming at low temperature by contact heating system.
- All changeover parts and adjustments accessible from front side.
- Easy and quick change over reduces material wastage and down time.
- Simpler operation reduces operator fatigue – increases output.
- Compact – occupies less floor space.
- Air – compressor not required on some models.
- Extended guide track can accommodate up to four feeders to produce multi-product kit packs.
Technical Specification of Blister Packing Machine
|Type of Formation||Aluminium + PVC|
Up to 150 Strokes/minute (Output depends upon tablet/capsule shape, size, diameter & packing type)
|PVC Bade Film|
|· Maximum width||225mm|
|· Thickness||0.2 to 0.3 mm|
|· Max Reel Dia.||440mm|
|· Maximum width||221mm|
|· Thickness||0.02 to 0.03 mm|
|· Max Roll Dia.||210mm|
|· Minimum area||210 x 25mm|
|· Maximum area||210 x 135mm|
|Pack Length||217mm maximum|
|Pack Width||140mm maximum|
|Max. Core Diameter||70mm|
|Net Weight||1100 Kgs. approx.|
|Gross Weight||1500 Kgs. approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.