Vial Cap Sealing Machine or vial cap sealer is suitable for flip-off cap sealing of injectable glass vials. This Vial Sealing Machine is uses in the pharmaceutical, veterinary and biotech industry for performance & GMP demanding customers. Adinath offers different models of Vial Cap Sealing Machine which includes Automatic Six Head Vial Cap Sealing Machine suitable for large scale production, Automatic Four Head Vial Cap Sealing Machine suitable for medium scale production and Automatic Single Head Vial Cap Sealing Machine suitable for medium & small scale production. All machines equipped with gear motor and variable AC frequency drive, so customer can operate machine speed as per own production requirements. Vial Cap Sealing Machine can be attached to Vial Filling Machine and Vial Labeling Machine in order to become part of complete system of Sterile Vial Filling Line.
Machine suitable for various sizes of Vials as well as Plain/ Flip-Off Cap with the help of change parts. Capping Machine is suitable for application in Pharmaceutical industries having lower production requirement with automatic online operation.
VIAL CAP SEALING MACHINE VIDEO
Exclusive Features of Vial Cap Sealing Machine
- Complete cGMP model.
- “No Stopper on Vial Before Sealing – Machine Stop” system.
- “No Seal in Chute – Machine stop” system.
- Single motor synchronises conveyor, starwheels and platform turret and speed can be varied by the speed pot on operating panel.
- Parts coming in contact with the vial / aluminium cap / exposed to the atmosphere are made out of stainless steel for good house keeping & GMP accordance.
- Spring loaded free spinning sealing rollers eliminates any damage to aluminium caps and also allows greater flexibility of variation in the container neck diameter.
- Sealing Pressure can be varied to suit different gauges and sizes of aluminium caps.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Counter for counting number of sealed vials.
- Photo sensing device stop machine automatically in the event of no aluminium cap in delivery chute.
- A Special clutch device is incorporated on the infeed worm and Starwheel system for stoppage of machine in the event, vial is over turned or over diameter.
- Acrylic Cabinet with Aluminium Structure for Machine. (Optional)
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered. (Optional)
- Inbuilt Laminar Air Flow can be offered for sterile class 100 filling. (Optional)
Working Principle of Vial Cap Sealing Machine
Duly Stoppered vials are continuously fed from the convetor of filling machine to the flat conveyor belt of sealing machine and move further through infeed worm for correct spacing and transferred to the infeed starwheel. Aluminium caps kept in vibratory bowl automatically orient caps in right direction before entering the delivery chute. Vial during its rotation movement with infeed starwheel picks up aluminum seal from the retaining finger of delivery chute and correctly position on the vial before entering sealing turret. Vial now moves on the spring loaded sealing platform, where free spinning sealing rollers moves gradually inside to complete the sealing operation during rotational movement of sealing platform turret. Now sealed vials are transferred to exit starwheel pocket and further moves out on to the flat conveyor belt. Duly sealed vials are collected on out-feed collection tray.
Technical Specification of Vial Cap Sealing Machine
|No. of Sealing Head||Single||Four||Eight|
|Production Rate||Up to 50 Vials/Minute||Up to 100 Vials/Minute||Up to 180 Vials/Minute|
|Container Diameter:||15mm to 80mm||15mm to 80mm||15mm to 80mm|
|Container Height:||20mm to 180mm||20mm to 180mm||20mm to 180mm|
|Cap Diameter:||13mm, 20mm, 28mm, 30mm & 33mm with the help of change parts.||13mm, 20mm, 28mm, 30mm & 33mm with the help of change parts.||13mm, 20mm, 28mm, 30mm & 33mm with the help of change parts.|
|Power Supply||0.5 H.P.||1 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|Electrical characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz, 4 Wire System|
|Optional Accessories||Aluminum profile cabinet covering full machine||Aluminum profile cabinet covering full machine||Aluminum profile cabinet covering full machine|
|Chuck for flip-off seal||Chuck for flip-off seal||Chuck for flip-off seal|
|PLC with HMI||PLC with HMI||PLC with HMI|
|Overall Dimension||1300mm X 800mm (W) X 1800mm (H) approx.||1500mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1800mm (H) approx.||2000mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1800mm (H) approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.