Bottle Filling Machine R&D Lab Model (Small bottle filling machine) uses for filling liquid in small batches. Piston pump based filling mechanism with all contact area in SS 304/316 as per requirements.
Small Bottle Filler uses different filling pumps to cater filling range from 10ml to 2000ml. Nozzles can be provided either fixed type or diving type as per product type and user requirements. Machine can be made single side or double side with stand or without stand. Bottle Filling Device can use for round, square, oval, recangular or other shape bottles. Different type of glass, plastic, PET, HDPE & other bottles types can be use onto machine.
Semi Automatic Bottle Filling Machine Video
Salient Features of Small Bottle Filling Machine
- Machine made in Stainless Steel 304 constructions…
- 2 syringes included in machine with Teflon washer.
- Accurate and continuous filling of all type of free flowing liquid in any shape of container.
- Filling speed up to 12+ fills/ min. (Depending on Volume / Viscosity of the Liquid be Filled)
- Provided with non-return valves and HDPE piston rings.
- Provided with thunder pipes.
Working Principle of Bottle Filler Machine
Containers have to place manually below the filling nozzles at platform of machine. Where motor operated syringes fill desire pre set volume in container, bottle guide is provide for precisely match for cantering of container below nozzles, to avoid spillage of Liquid on container. The dosing block with a hexagonal bolt fitted below syringes. This means fill size can be easily set.
Technical Specification of Lab Scale Bottle Filling Machine
|Model||LF – 40|
Up to 12 Fills per minute for 250ml (depending on Liquid property and container shape/size)
|Number of filling head||Two|
50 ml, 100ml, 200 ml, 500 ml, 1000 ml (through different filling syringe set)
0.5 HP – in case of filling up to 500ml
1 H. P. – in case of 1000ml filling
|Power Voltage||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz|
|Machine Dimensions||925 mm (L) x 700 mm (W) x 710 mm (H) approx.|
|Case Dimensions||1200 mm (L) x 900 mm (W) x 900 mm (H) approx.|
|Net Weight||120 Kgs. approx.|
|Gross Weight||275 Kgs. approx.|
|Change parts required||(A) Syringes
(C) Inlet & outlet hose pipe
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.