Round Bottle Labeling Machine or bottle self adhesive sticker labeling machine is simple mechanism linear design machine to label bottles, jars, cans, tins & other containers. Bottle labeler can label PET, glass, plastic, aluminium, metal & tin containers. This equipment incorporates modern Micro Processor Control Label Dispensing mechanism with sensing system for Label and Product. Specially designed electronic and mechanical system to apply transparent (No Look) Labels on bottles at very high speed using optional special label sensing system. Interestingly no change parts/format parts requires for changing one size to another size of bottle.
Automatic bottle labeler available in India, with unique single point synchronized speed control system. Machine also available with optional Turn Table for Feeding of containers for online transfer of containers from Capping/Inspection machine to labeling and online transfer of labeled bottles to packing conveyor/inspection system, This system helps for continues labeling operation for bottles.
Machine can be supplied with Optional Toughened (Tampered) Glass or Acrylic Safety Cabinet. Machines having required all basic features as a standard fitment to match the current market needs and also saves cost and time. Adinath range of sticker labelers can be attached to bottle liquid and powder filling lines. Machine also called as pharmaceutical labeling machine, glass bottle labeler, plastic bottle labeling machine and syrup bottle sticker labeling machine.
ROUND BOTTLE LABELING MACHINE VIDEO
Exclusive Features of Round Bottle Labeler
- Suitable for Paper Labels, Tranparent Labels and BOPP Labels.
- Suitable to label Bottles, Jars, Tins and other containers on same machine with extra attachment or change parts.
- Option of attaching Online Printing Device.
- Missing Label Sensor can be offered on demand.
- Camera based Vision System to check printing and barcode can be offered on demand.
- No Label Data Input/retrievals require for any Label Size.
- Color Touch Screen Operator panel.
- No Change Parts for Label size.
- Single Pot On-line Speed Variation control.
- Synchronized speed of Label Dispensing, Product Feeding and Pressing Device.
- Virtually Maintenance free machine.
- Easy to change label application height.
- User Friendly Label Placing Adjustments.
- Self Protected against Voltage Fluctuations.
- Suitable for On-Line InkJet and Contact Coding System.
- Suitable for Partial, Full Wrap Around and Overlap Labeling.
- Built In A.C. Variable Frequency Drive System.
- Fully Stainless Steel finish Machine.
Working Principle of Plastic Bottle Labeler
Bottles are loaded onto infeed turn table of the machine from where it has been transferred to the conveyor of the machine. During linear movement of conveyor bottles reaches to the labeling station. positioned & accurate spacing between special type of rotary mechanizing roller spacing device for wrap-around operation at the labeling point. An electronics product sensor sense container & relies a label from self adhesive label roll. If machine is equipped with batch printing device in that case batch printing device prints the batch no. & other matter on label during label is stationary means time between sensing of two label. The sensed round container moves on conveyor sticker label at labeling point wrapped around to container. Then the labeled container moves further through a rubber pressing belt & stationary rubber pad that ensures neat & perfect fixing of label. If camera based vision inspection system opted with the machine then it detects quality of print and barcode, accordingly it provide pulse to reject the bottle or stop the machine.
Custom desired suitable size collection tray can be offered to collect bottles at exit end. Alternatively extended conveyor belt can be offered to transfer bottles automatically to other areas.
Technical Specification of Glass Bottle Labeling Machine
|Model||AVSL 80||AVSL 150||AVSL 250|
|Vial Sizes||2ml to 250ml||2ml to 250ml||2ml to 250ml|
|Speed||Up to 60 Labels per minute depending on container and label characteristics||Up to 120 Labels per minute depending on container and label characteristics||Up to 200 Labels per minute depending on container and label characteristics|
|Label Height||8mm to 90mm||8mm to 90mm||8mm to 90mm|
|Label Length||12mm min.||12mm min.||12mm min.|
|Label Roll Dia.||400mm||400mm||400mm|
|Label Roll Core Dia.||75 / 76mm||75 / 76mm||75 / 76mm|
|Gap Between two Labels||3mm approx.||3mm approx.||3mm approx.|
|Power Load||1 H. P.||1.5 H. P.||3 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)||220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)||220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)|
|Product Feeding Belt height||850mm to 950mm adjustable||850mm to 950mm adjustable||850mm to 950mm adjustable|
|Machine footprint||1500mm(L) X 1200mm(W) X 1100mm (H) approx.||2000mm(L) X 1350mm(W) X 1100mm (H) approx.||2500mm(L) X 1350mm(W) X 1100mm (H) approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.