Vial Filling and Sealing Machine or vial filler and sealer is monobloc vial filling and sealing machine for filling injectable glass vials. For precise filling, the machine has a filling pump made of stainless steel (SS 316L). The turntable, stainless steel slat conveyor belt, special eccentric pre-gassing, filling, and post-gassing stations are vital components of vial filler and sealer machine. High-performance, precisely constructed stainless steel 316L syringes, non-toxic synthetic rubber tubing, and a compact panel are unique offering of Adinath Vial Filling Machines.
Filling, stoppering and sealing on one platform mitigate chances of contamination. Equipment designed for sterile area operations under class 100 laminar air flow unit. Turn table with no dead end provided for smooth operation with easy to clean mechanism. We provide vial filling and capping machine in output ranging 20 VPM to 300 VPM. Machine are suitable to work with 2ml to 250ml vial sizes.
Vial Filling and Sealing Machine Video
Types of Vial Filling and Sealing Machines
- Vial Filler and Sealer Machine
- Monoblock Vial Filler Sealer
- Vial Filling and Capping Machine
Types of Filling Stoppering Mechanisms
We offer below types of filling stoppering sealing mechanisms in our vial filling machines:
- Piston Pumps mechanical operated
- Piston Pumps operated by Servo Motors
- Peristaltic Pump Filling Operation
- Mechanical operated Stoppering Unit
- Vacuum type Stoppering Unit
- Flip-off Cap Sealing
- PP Capping
Exclusive Features of Vial Filling and Sealing Machine
- Compact footprint cGMP complied models.
- 2ml to 250ml fill dosage compatibility.
- Filling accuracy of ±0.5% – 1% depends upon fluid & vial types.
- “No Vial – No Filling” system feature.
- In-feed Turn Table/ Unscrambler attached with the machine for automatic feeding of vials.
- All Contact Parts Made from AISI SS 316L & framework by AISI SS 304.
- No cross contamination.
- Easy to validate filling system for small/large batch production.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Vial Counter for counting production output.
- On-line Mechanism.
- IQ/OQ validation documents can be offered.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface. (Optional)
Working Principle of Vial Filler Sealer
The incoming dry vials (sterilized and siliconized) are fed through the unscrambler and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of Filling Head, Syringes & Nozzles; Syringes & Nozzles are made of AISI SS 316L materials. A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ”No Vial-No Filling” operation. Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be increase & decrease by increasing or decreasing stroke length of piston as per filling size. Syringes is having non return valve for sucking and delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid reaches to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzles having up & down movement with help of cam mechanism and it come down when vial hold by starwheel for filling operation and starts filling when it starts to move up and after completion of filling operation, starwheel delivers two vials together on conveyor for rubber stoppering operation.
Stoppering unit consist of Starwheel, Vibrator unit and Bowl. The sterilized and siliconised rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves vertically to the rubber stopper chute. The vial is hold firmly by starwheel, which will be in continuous rotary motion and vial which is coming from filling unit get in to starwheel and move in rotary direction along with starwheel, during movement it picks up the rubber stopper from the exit end of the chute and rubber stopper pressed by fix single pressing roller, which is spring loaded. Then vial further move on conveyor and collected on out feed starwheel for next sealing operation.
Technical Specification of Vial Filler Sealer Machine
|Model||ALVF-40||ALVF-80||ALVF-120||ALVF – 250|
|Production Rate||Up to 40 Vials/Minute||Up to 80 Vials/Minute||Up to 150 Vials/Minute||Up to 250 Vials/Minute|
|Vial Diameter||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm|
|Vial Height||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm|
|Power Required||1 H.P.||1.5 H.P.||2 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Overall Dimension||2050mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1700mm (H)||2200mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1700mm (H)||3000mm (L) x 945mm (W) x 1700mm (H)||3500mm (L) x 945mm (W) x 1700mm (H)|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.