Bottle Liquid Filling Machine or bottle filler is most common form of filling machine for filling liquid in different packaging types. Our range of filling machine can fill aqueous solution, foaming liquid, semi viscous solution products. Bottle liquid filler can fill PET, plastic, glass, aluminium, stainless stel, copper and other containers. Bottles, jars, containers & other solid packing types can be filled with adinath bottle filling machines. The basic unit consists of base structure, stainless steel slat conveyor belt, piston pump and filling needles.
The speed of Bottle Filling Machines depends on nature of Liquids, container Diameter, container Height, container Neck Size and fill volume. Machine construction is in fully Stainless-Steel finish including machine frame structure as per cGMP guidelines. Machine with Optional Turn Tables at In-feed and Out-feed stations with individual drives to match the speed of incoming and outgoing bottles for smoother operation.
Machine suitable to fill 10ml to 1000ml bottles. Bottle filling machine manufacture by us in range of 20 BPM to 300 BPM speed.
Exclusive Features of Liquid Filling Machine
- Structure body made from Stainless Steel materials.
- “No Bottle – No Fill” System.
- All contact parts made of stainless steel with easy removal system for Auto-Claving/Sterilization/Cleaning.
- Diving Nozzle for Foam free filling.
- Very High Fill Accuracy.
- Automatic Infeed and Exit of Bottles.
- Minimum Change Over time.
- Unique Free Spinning Bottle Separator- No pneumatic operation.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Bottle Counter for counting production output.
- On-line Mechanism.
- IQ/OQ validation documents can be offered.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface. (optional)
Types of Bottle Filling Machines
Different types of mechanism uses in bottle filler machine according to characterics of liquid, flow property, fill volume and desired fill accuracy. We offer different types of bottle filling system based on different filling mechanisms, some of which are decribed as below:
- Mechnical operated Bottle Filling Machine
- Piston Pump type Bottle Filling Machine
- Electronic Liquid Filling Machine
- Servo Driven Bottle Filling Machine
- Gear Pump based Bottle Filling Machine
- Peristaltic Pump type Bottle Filling Machine
- Digital Liquid Filling Machine
- Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine
- Flameproof or Explosion Proof Filling Machine (ATEX certified)
Application of Liquid Filling Machine
Bottle filling machine is having application to fill Water, wine, oil, spirits, vinegar, sauces, juice concentrates, jams, yogurt, milk, mayonnaise, salad creams, oil, carbonated soft drinks, sparkling wine, honey, jams, oil, pastes, sauces, cosmetic creams, waxes, solvents, inks, alcohol, spirits, bleaches, corrosive liquids, alcohol etc.
Working Principle of Bottle Filler Machine
Bottles are feed on to in-built Infeed turn table, from where it delivered to SS conveyor belt. Conveyor belt transport bottles to filling station. Filling station has Pneumatic bottle stopper for exact bottle neck centering of bottles during filling operation. Nozzle goes upwards slowly from the bottom level of bottle towards neck during filling to minimize forming adjustable nozzle is reciprocating according to filling dose. The dosing block with a hexagonal bolt, this means different fill size can be set easily within minimum use of time. After liquid filling bottles are delivered to capping/labeling machine conveyor for further operations.
Technical Specification of Bottle Filling Machine
|Model No.||AI-BFM 4||AI-BFM 8||AI-BFM 12|
|Bottle Diameter||Up to 90 mm*||Up to 90 mm*||Up to 90 mm*|
|Filling Range||10 ml to 1000 ml with help of suitable change parts / Syringe||10 ml to 1000 ml with help of suitable change parts / Syringe||10 ml to 1000 ml with help of suitable change parts / Syringe|
|Accuracy||+/- 1% Depending on Liquid with Single Dose||+/- 1% Depending on Liquid with Single Dose||+/- 1% Depending on Liquid with Single Dose|
|Electrical||440 Volts, 3 Phase Power Supply (50 Hz)||440 Volts, 3 Phase Power Supply (50 Hz)||440 Volts, 3 Phase Power Supply (50 Hz)|
|Power||2 H.P.||3 H.P.||5 H.P.|
|Production Output||Up to 60 Bottles per minute||Up to 120 Bottles per minute||Up to 180 Bottles per minute|
|Syringe Filling Range||10ml to 50ml,50ml to 100ml, 100ml to 250ml and 250ml to 500ml||10ml to 50ml,50ml to 100ml, 100ml to 250ml and 250ml to 500ml||10ml to 50ml,50ml to 100ml, 100ml to 250ml and 250ml to 500ml|
|Conveyor Height||850 to 950 mm||850 to 950 mm||850 to 950 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||1500 mm (L) x 90 mm (W) x 1550 mm(H)||2000 mm (L) x 900 mm (W) x 1550 mm(H)||2800 mm (L) x 950 mm (W) x 1550 mm(H)|
|Net Weight||350 kgs. approx.||500 kgs. approx.||700 kgs. approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.