Vial Liquid Filling Machine or injectable vial filler is Automatic vial filling machine for vials which is suitable to fill pharmaceutical glass vials. Machine having specially designed SS 316L filling pump for accurate filling. Vial filler unit consists of turntable, stainless steel slat conveyor belt, unique eccentric pre-gassing, filling and post-gassing. Highly efficient and precision built Stainless Steel 316L Syringes, non- toxic synthetic rubber tubing and easy reach compact panel.
The minimal distance between vial filling and stoppering units reduces the risk of contamination. The machines are designed for operation in a sterile area and for use under laminar flow protection. The un-scrambler itself has been redesigned to eliminate dead ends and difficult-to-clean spots. Injectable Liquid Filling Machine can fill 2ml to 250ml vials dosages. Lab/pilot scale to production scale machines available which provide production output ranging from 20 VPM to 300 VPM. Adinath is one of the leading vial filling machine manufacturer in India.
Vial Filling Machine Video
Types of Vial Filling Machines
- Vial Liquid Filling Machine
- Vial Powder Filling Machine
- Four Head Vial Filling Machine
- Eight Head Vial Filling Machine
- Lab Scale Vial Filling Machine
- High Speed Vial Filling Machine
Types of Filling Mechanisms
We offer below types of filling mechanisms in our vial filling machines:
- Piston Pumps mechanical operated
- Piston Pumps operated by Servo Motors
- Peristaltic Pump Filling Operation
Exclusive Features of Vial Liquid Filling Machine
- Compact footprint cGMP complied models.
- 2ml to 250ml fill dosage compatibility.
- Filling accuracy of ±0.5% – 1% depends upon fluid & vial types.
- “No Vial – No Filling” system feature.
- In-feed Turn Table/ Unscrambler attached with the machine for automatic feeding of vials.
- All Contact Parts Made from AISI SS 316L & framework by AISI SS 304.
- No cross contamination.
- Easy to validate filling system for small/large batch production.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Vial Counter for counting production output.
- On-line Mechanism.
- IQ/OQ validation documents can be offered.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface. (Optional)
Working Principle of Vial Filling Machine
The incoming dry vials (sterilized and siliconized) are fed through the unscrambler and suitably guided on the moving delrin slat conveyor belt at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of Filling Head, Syringes & Nozzles; Syringes & Nozzles are made of AISI SS 316L materials. A Star Wheel is provided which holds the vial during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ”No Vial-No Filling” operation. Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be increase & decrease by increasing or decreasing stroke length of piston as per filling size. Syringes is having non return valve for sucking and delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid reaches to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzles having up & down movement with help of cam mechanism and it come down when vial hold by starwheel for filling operation and starts filling when it starts to move up and after completion of filling operation, starwheel delivers two vials together on conveyor for rubber stoppering operation.
Stoppering unit consist of Starwheel, Vibrator unit and Bowl. The sterilized and siliconised rubber stoppers stored in the vibrator bowl moves vertically to the rubber stopper chute. The vial is hold firmly by starwheel, which will be in continuous rotary motion and vial which is coming from filling unit get in to starwheel and move in rotary direction along with starwheel, during movement it picks up the rubber stopper from the exit end of the chute and rubber stopper pressed by fix single pressing roller, which is spring loaded. Then vial further move on conveyor and collected on out feed starwheel for next sealing operation.
Technical Specification of Vial Liquid Filling Machine
|Model||ALVF-40||ALVF-80||ALVF-120||ALVF – 250|
|Production Rate||Up to 40 Vials/Minute||Up to 80 Vials/Minute||Up to 150 Vials/Minute||Up to 250 Vials/Minute|
|Vial Diameter||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm||15mm to 70mm|
|Vial Height||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm||25mm to 140mm|
|Power Required||1 H.P.||1.5 H.P.||2 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Overall Dimension||2050mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1700mm (H)||2200mm (L) x 850mm (W) x 1700mm (H)||3000mm (L) x 945mm (W) x 1700mm (H)||3500mm (L) x 945mm (W) x 1700mm (H)|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.