Shampoo and Suspension Mixer (herbal shampoo mixer) including Shampoo Making Machine is uses for mixing shampoo and liquid detergents. Assembly equipped with series of paddle types of blades, pitched or flat blade of appropriate shape. In Mixer two consecutive blades move in opposite direction which creates laminar thinning of the material and facilitates uniform mixing. Paddle type blades mounted on scrapping arms and welded to hollow shaft have independent drive. Bottom support to the shaft called picot provided for firmness of shaft during rotations. Paddles mounted on internal shaft & hollow shaft rotates in anti-clockwise & clockwise direction respectively. Paddles mounted on internal shaft creates relative movement of the material. For discharge of material different types of valves can be offered as per user requirements. Flush bottom type valve can be offered for minimum residual within vessel.
Shampoo Mixers (vacuum operated models) are produces to withstand perfect vacuum during the process for optimum mixing and to eliminate air trap as surfactant has tendency of forming suds. Shampoo vessel is having shell of suitable thickness steel with a hemispherical bottom and flanged/loose lid top made out of S.S. 304 plate. There is provision of bottom entry homogenizer in the same vessel which homogenizes all ingredients & hence there is no need to go for external inline homogenizer otherwise problem of aeration will increase process time. Vacuum operated shampoo mixer is suitable for 700mm vacuum and internal pressure of 2.5 kg/cm2.
Adinath is manufacturer of shampoo mixer and shampoo making machine in India. Our range consist Standard Shampoo Mixer as well as Vacuum Operated Shampoo vessel. We produce these vessels in capacity ranging from 10 liters Small Shampoo Mixer to 20000 liters Industrial Shampoo Mixer.
SHAMPOO AND SUSPENSION MIXER VIDEO
Application of Shampoo Mixer
Shampoo Mixers are uses for the production of below mentioned types of shampoo:
- Herbal Shampoo
- Baby Shampoo
- Clarifying Shampoo
- Neutralizing Shampoo
- Chelating Shampoo
- Keratin Shampoo
- Color-Protecting Shampoo
- Volumizing Shampoo
- Medicated Shampoo
- Hydrating Shampoo
- Organic Shampoo
Exclusive Features of Shampoo Mixer
- All contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304/316/316L materials.
- Available in capacity ranging from 5 liters to 20000 liters.
- Offered in Standard model and Vacuum rated model.
- Jacket with heaters can be offered for heating arrangement.
- Discharge height can be offered as per user requirements.
- Castor wheel and handle provided for easy movement of equipment.
- Heavy duty legs provide hence no need for foundation structure at user end.
- Flush bottom ball valve can be offered to minimize residual.
- Standard as well as Flameproof/Explosion Proof motors can be offered.
- Differential RPM can be offered as per individual process requirements.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered optionally.
Technical Specification of Shampoo Mixer
|Capacity||5 Liters to 20000 Liters|
|Power Supply||0.5 H. P. to 75 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz.|
|Gearbox||Helical type / similar|
|Stirrer Type||Pitch Type Stirrer|
|Stirrer MOC||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Stirrer RPM||150 RPM adjustable through VFD|
|Stirrer Mounting Orientation||Top Mounted|
|No. of blades||Two|
|Shaft Diameter||Suitable Diameter|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.