Jacketed Kettle (jackted kettle with agitator) including Jacketed kettle with mixer is uses for mixing liquid and slightly solid materials. Industrial Steam Kettle assembly equipped with series of paddles types blades, pitched or flat blade of appropriate shape. In Mixer two consecutive blades move in opposite direction which creates laminar thinning of the material and facilitates uniform mixing. Paddle type blades mounted on scrapping arms and welded to hollow shaft have independent drive. Bottom support to the shaft called piyot provided for firmness of shaft during rotations. Paddles mounted on internal shaft creates relative movement of the material. For discharge of material different types of valves can be offered as per user requirements.
Adinath is manufacturer of jacketed kettle and jacketed mixing kettle in India. Our range consist Standard Jacketed Mixer as well as Vacuum Rated Jacketed Kettle. We produce these vessels in capacity ranging from 10 liters Small Jacketed Kettle to 50000 liters Industrial Jackted Kettle. Jackted Mixing Vessel is having uses in pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical, ayurvedic, agriculture, paint, beverages and allied industries.
JACKETED KETTLE VIDEO
Application of Jacketed Mixing Kettle
Jacketed Mixing Vessel are uses for the production of below mentioned products:
- Herbal Shampoo manufacturing
- Liquid Soap manufacturing
- Hand Wash manufacturing
- Sanitizer manufacturing
- Dish Wash manufacturing
- Laundary Soap manufacturing
- Emulsion manufacturing
- Liquid Gel/Ultrasound Gel manufacturing
- Syrup, Suspensions and Oral Liquid Gel manufacturing
- Paint, Coating & Chemicals manufacturing
Salient Features of Jacketed Mixing Kettle
- All contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304/316/316L materials.
- Available in capacity ranging from 5 liters to 20000 liters.
- Offered in Standard model and Vacuum rated model.
- Jacket with heaters can be offered for heating arrangement.
- Discharge height can be offered as per user requirements.
- Castor wheel and handle provided for easy movement of equipment.
- Heavy duty legs provide hence no need for foundation structure at user end.
- Flush bottm ball valve can be offered optionally to minimize residual.
- Standard as well as Flameproof/Explosion Proof motors can be offered.
- Differenical RPM can be offered as per individual process requirements.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface can be offered optionally.
Technical Specification of Jacketed Mixing Kettle
|Capacity||5 Liters to 50000 Liters|
|Power Supply||0.5 H. P. to 100 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||440 volts, 3 phase, 50 hertz|
|Gearbox||Helical type / similar|
|Stirrer Type||Pitch/Paddle/Hydofoil/Anchor type Stirrer|
|Stirrer MOC||Stainless Steel 304/316/316L|
|Stirrer RPM||Suitable RPM based on process requirements|
|Stirrer Mounting Orientation||Top Mounted or Bottom Mounted|
|No. of blades||Two|
|Shaft Diameter||Suitable Diameter|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.