Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine (semi automatic capsule filler) including single loader capsule filling machine a cGMP machine designed to fill powder powder, pellet and granules in capsules. We are having three different models ASCF 25, ASCF 35 and ASCF 45 which provide production output up to 25k, 35k and 45k capsules per hour respectively. Product contact parts are build with stainless steel 316 or food grade materials and all covering are made from SS 304 sheet.
Machine operating mechanism is done through two parts loading ring. Empty capsules are loaded onto this ring by inbuilt capsule loader. Seaparation station separates capsule body and cap in separate rings. Capsule body ring putted below powder feeding station where powder is filled into capsules. Three different types of auger provided to operate different charateristics of powders. After powder feeding both the loading rings joint together and putted to locking station for capsule locking. Pin plate assembly performs capsule locking operation and further filled capsules get discharged onto collection hopper.
Adinath range of capsule filling machines includes small semi automatic capsule filling machine as well as production scale semi automatic capsule filling machine.
Single Loader Capsule Filling Machine
Double Loader Capsule Filling Machine
Exclusive Features of Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
- Compact GMP Model.
- Suitable to fill powder, pellets and granules in capsules.
- Hard Gelatin, HPMC and Veg capsules can be operated.
- Three different types of powder augers supplied to suit wide range of powder characteristics.
- Modified design of powder hopper reduces time for dismantling & unloading of powder.
- Easy change over between capsule sizes.
- On line capsule polishing & sorting.
- No operator requires for capsule polishing & sorting.
- Automatic empty capsule separation after Loading – No need to turn by hand.
- No extra power consumption
- No need to store filled capsule for polishing.
- Loader gets disengaged automatically after one complete rotation of loading ring.
- PLC controlled digital display of all operations.
- Auger with four speeds to fill different type of powders & pellets.
- Modified design of drug hopper reduces time for dismantling and unloading of powder.
- Auto-drug hopper in-feed mechanism reduces weight variations & improves productivity.
- Automatic declutching of loader when the loading rings are full minimizes operator attention and ensures optimum production.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
Design Features of Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Working Principle of Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Empty capsules of suitable size are loaded in capsule hopper. Powder then loaded into a separate hopper. This is a corkscrew driven hopper, which allows a constant fill throughout each capsule. The operator then uses the vacuum sucker to individually sort out and fill the capsules into the loading rings. Loading Rings can be made from 00 to 5 sizes as per requirements. The operator then uses the vacuum to separate the capsules.
Once the capsules are separated, the loading rings are pulled apart to release just the bottom section. This bottom section is then placed into the filling part of the machine. Once the loading rings has been placed into this section of the machine, the operator can switch on the filling. This causes the filler to slide across onto the capsules, and the capsules to rotate beneath it. The corkscrew then evenly forces the powder down into the capsules. This ensures that each capsule is of the same size and weight. The two loading rings are then placed back together and placed into the sealing section of the capsule filling machine. Once they are aligned, the operator closes the guard and uses air pressure to seal the capsules. The capsules are then released from the loading ring.
Once the capsules have been produced, there is also a capsule polishing option for this machine. The capsule polishing has a set of corkscrew brush bristles inside and uses a dust extractor unit connect with this capsule polishing machine. This dust extractor system de-dust the capsules by the vacuum, to leave them with a high-quality and professional finish.
Technical Specification of Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
|Model||ASCF – 25||ASCF – 35|
|Production Output||Up to 25,000 capsules/hour||Up to 35,000 capsules/hour|
|Capsule Size||00/0/1/2/3/4/5 with suitable parts||00/0/1/2/3/4/5 with suitable parts|
|M.O.C. of Loading Ring||Magnesium Alloy||Magnesium Alloy|
|M.O. C. of Contact Parts||Stainless Steel 316||Stainless Steel 316|
|Number of Ring||Single||Single|
|Number of Holes||Size 00: 360
Size 0: 480
Size 1, 2: 540Size 3, 4 & 5: 600
|Size 00: 540
Size 0: 600
Size 1, 2: 720Size 3, 4 & 5: 840
|Power Supply||5 H. P.||5 H. P.|
|Power Voltage||415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Compressed Air||8 CFM at 100 PSI||8 CFM at 100 PSI|
|Machine Dimensions approx.
|Net Weight in Kgs.||950 Kgs. approx.||1100 Kgs. approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.
* Production output depends upon formulation & operator’s efficiency.