Manual Capsule Filler (300 holes capsule filler) including capsule filler with loader uses to fill powder, pellets and granules into capsules. Machine is having 300 holes with orientation of 25 x 12 rows. All contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304 materials. Machine designed with utmost care to handle all capsule sizes ranging from 00 to 5 with different machine and format parts. Assembly has been done in such a way that it can be easily dismantle for cleaning operations. Though all the operations are manual, the machine calls for precision machined components and assembled with highly skilled personnel. Machine having wide usage in R&D laboratories, Research Institutions, Herbal & Nutraceutical preparations, Unani & Ayurvedic medicines, Pilot batch productions etc.
Capsule Filler Machine is widely uses in Research Laboratories, Academic Institution, Herbal/Ayurvedic preparation and medium to small scale manufacturing industries. Our range consist of 100 holes capsule filling machine, 300 holes capsule filler with option of automatic capsule loader to load trays of capsule filling machines.
Manual Capsule Filler Video
Capsule Filler with Capsule Loader Video
Exclusive Features of Manual Capsule Filler Machine
- Compact Model.
- Option of Stainless Steel 304 and 316 materials constructions.
- Universal design hence easy to operate and easily service available.
- Powder tray provided for spillage free filling of powder.
- Interchangeability to different capsule size format parts.
- Machine suitable for hard gelatin capsules, veg capsules and HPMC capsules.
- Power with different bulk density can be filled easy through multiple press option.
- Option of Manual Capsule Loader as well as Auto Capsule Loader for loading empty capsules onto loading tray.
- Tablet Filling Attachment can be offered optionally to fill tablets into capsules.
- IQ/OQ documentation can be provided.
Working Principle of Manual Capsule Filler Machine
Adinath is one of the leading manual capsule filling machine manufacturers in India. We are giving here below step-by-step process guide of Capsule Filling Machine:
- Place empty capsules onto the loading tray and place tray onto the machine. Check the front knob it should be turned to the right.
- Pull locking lever forward. Push down long handle which will lifts the caps off all the bodies. Set aside the tray containing all the caps.
- Push locking lever back, by which capsule bodies will drop down and become level with filling surface.
- Place powder tray on filler: keeps powder from spilling.
- Pour & spread the pre-measured powder. Move extra powder onto powder tray’s shelf. Lower tamper and lock.
- Turn handle to compress powder: this allows you to fill more powder in each capsule.
- Raise tamper & spread extra powder from shelf into capsules ensures uniform fill weights.
- Return the tray containing caps to filler. Turn front knob to the left and lower locking plate. Engage lock for locking plate.
- Hold tamper handle and push down on long handle. Bodies are pushed up into caps: all the capsules are now locked in one step.
- Disengage lock for locking plate. Lift locking plate and turn front knob to the right.
- Push down long handle and remove tray of completed capsules.
- Capsules are filled now. You can turn tray and all the capsules will get out from the tray.
Technical Specification of Manual Capsule Filler Machine
|Production Output||Up to 6000 Capsules/hour|
Size 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
(through different machines & parts)
|Sequence of holes||25 x 12 = 300|
|No. of Loading Trays||Three nos.|
|Overall Dimension||405mm X 300mm X 455mm approx.|
|Net Weight||43 Kgs. approx.|
|Gross Weight||50 Kgs. approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.