Monoblock Bottle Filling and Capping Machine or monoblock bottle filler capper is commonly usage form of filling machine for filling liquid in different packaging types. Our range of filling machine can fill aqueous solution, foaming liquid, semi viscous solution products. Bottle liquid filler can fill PET, plastic, glass, aluminium, stainless stel, copper and other containers. Bottles, jars, containers & other solid packing types can be filled with adinath bottle filling machines. The basic unit consists of base structure, stainless steel slat conveyor belt, piston pump and filling needles.
The speed of Monoblock Bottle Filling Machines depends on nature of Liquids, container Diameter, container Height, container Neck Size and fill volume. Machine construction is in fully Stainless-Steel finish including machine frame structure as per cGMP guidelines. Machine with Optional Turn Tables at In-feed and Out-feed stations with individual drives to match the speed of incoming and outgoing bottles for smoother operation.
We manufacture different models suitable to fill 10ml to 1000ml fill volume and is suitable for Round, Oval, Flat or Square Bottles with maximum speed up to 120 Bottles per minute.
Exclusive Features of Monoblock Filling Machine
- Structure body made from Stainless Steel materials.
- Filling and capping both operations on single platform.
- “No Bottle – No Fill” System.
- Capping with option of screw caps or ROPP screw caps.
- All contact parts made of stainless steel with easy removal system for Auto-Claving/Sterilization/Cleaning.
- Diving Nozzle for Foam free filling.
- Very High Fill Accuracy.
- Automatic Infeed and Exit of Bottles.
- Minimum Change Over time.
- Unique Free Spinning Bottle Separator- No pneumatic operation.
- Variable A.C. frequency drive for speed adjustment.
- Digital Bottle Counter for counting production output.
- On-line Mechanism.
- IQ/OQ validation documents can be offered.
- PLC system with Graphical User Interface. (optional)
Types of Monoblock Filling Capping Machine
Different types of mechanism uses in monoblock bottle filler according to characterics of liquid, flow property, fill volume and desired fill accuracy. We offer different types of bottle filling system based on different filling mechanisms, some of which are decribed as below:
- Mechnical operated Bottle Filling Machine
- Piston Pump type Bottle Filling Machine
- Electronic Liquid Filling Machine
- Servo Driven Bottle Filling Machine
- Gear Pump based Bottle Filling Machine
- Peristaltic Pump type Bottle Filling Machine
- Digital Liquid Filling Machine
- Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine
- Flameproof or Explosion Proof Filling Machine (ATEX certified)
- Screw Cap type Bottle Capping System
- ROPP Screw Cap type Bottle Capper Unit
Application of Monoblock Filling and Sealing Machine
Bottle filling capping machine having application to fill Water, wine, oil, spirits, vinegar, sauces, juice concentrates, jams, yogurt, milk, mayonnaise, salad creams, oil, carbonated soft drinks, sparkling wine, honey, jams, oil, pastes, sauces, cosmetic creams, waxes, solvents, inks, alcohol, spirits, bleaches, corrosive liquids, alcohol etc.
Working Principle of Monoblock Filler Capper Machine
The incoming dry bottles are fed on Stainless Steel slat conveyor by hand. Bottles move further at the required speed of the correct placement below filling unit.
The filling unit consists of filling head, syringes & nozzles uses for filling. Syringes are made of Stainless Steel 316 construction. Bottle Stopper is provided which holds the bottle during filling operation. A sensor is provided for ”No Bottle-No Filling” operation. Syringes are mounted on eccentric block and driving through bottom main gear box. Volume can be increased & decreased by adjusting stroke length of piston. Syringes are having non return valve for sucking & delivering situation to avoid volume variation. Liquid reaches to filling nozzles through silicon transparent pipe. Nozzles are having up & down movement with help of cam mechanism and it go down when starwheel hold the bottle and starts filling when it starts to move up. After completion of filling operation, bottles move on a turn table. When there are couple of bottles on the turn table operator will put cap on to head of the bottle one by one. Further bottles will be transferred to sealing station. Rotating Sealing head will do up & down movement. During its down movement it will perform sealing operations. Dully capped bottles will be collected on outfeed turn table.
Technical Specification of Bottle Filling Capping Machine
|Model||AMBF 2||AMBF 4||AMBF 8|
|Production Output||Up to 30 bottles/minute||Up to 60 bottles/minute||Up to 100 bottles/minute|
|No. of Filling Heads||Two||Four||Eight|
|No. of Capping Heads||Single||Single||Four|
|Bottle Diameter||25mm to 85mm*||25mm to 85mm*||25mm to 85mm*|
|Capping Type||ROPP/ Screw||ROPP/ Screw||ROPP/ Screw|
|Cap Size||18mm to 55mm||18mm to 55mm||18mm to 55mm|
|Filling Range||15ml to 120ml or 30ml to 250ml*||15ml to 120ml or 30ml to 250ml*||15ml to 120ml or 30ml to 250ml*|
|Syringe Fill Range||15ml to 120ml,30ml to 250ml or 250ml to 500ml*||15ml to 120ml,30ml to 250ml or 250ml to 500ml*||15ml to 120ml,30ml to 250ml or 250ml to 500ml*|
|Accuracy||+/- 1% Depending on Liquid with Single Dose||+/- 1% Depending on Liquid with Single Dose||+/- 1% Depending on Liquid with Single Dose|
|Electrical||440VAC 3 Phase / 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz)||440VAC 3 Phase / 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz)||440VAC 3 Phase / 220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50 Hz)|
|Power||2.5 H.P.||4 H.P.||5.5 H.P.|
|Conveyor Height||850 – 900 mm adjustable||850 – 900 mm adjustable||850 – 900 mm adjustable|
|Overall Dimension||2200 mm (L) X 950 mm (W) X 1550 mm (H) approx.||2600 mm (L) x 1250 mm (W) x 1550 mm(H) approx.||3500 mm (L) x 1250 mm (W) x 1550 mm(H) approx.|
* Power voltage can be adjusted as per customer’s domestic power voltage requirements.
* Rights of technical improvements & modification reserved.
* Illustrations & dimensions are shown for information purpose only.